Chairman: Dean Stroschein, Knutson Construction Services and Bill Frazier, AVR, Inc.
This committee serves as the focal point for the promotion efforts of the association on behalf of the membership. The committee develops and implements the annual promotion plan. They take an active role in the promotion and the general marketing of concrete and concrete related products and emphasize proper construction practices, which reflect and enhance actual product performance.
Committee activities focus on promotion of concrete products and providing resources to architects, engineers, contractors, and home owners. Contemporary include pervious concrete, sustainability and concrete contributions, and educational outreach to architects.
Goals & Objectives
- Advertise MCC’s mission beyond our membership and increase our exposure in the marketplace.
- Develop strong identity/partnership with concrete industry and related organizations through member liaisons to other organizations.
- Determine effective methods of advertising MCC’s mission through participation in other organizations and selective published advertising.
- Promote the economical design and use of cast-in-place concrete to the marketplace.
- Increase the awareness of concrete’s capabilities to influencers and decision-makers.
Back to Committees Page